What’s up on your workout agenda today? Not sure?
No worries, we have a quick fix for that! Here are a few hot ideas to get your engine started and revving on high for the entire day. Remember, a day that begins with a minimum of 30 minutes of non-stop movement, commands your undivided attention and power will make the difference between feeling “blah” and ah” all day.
Try anyone of these workouts:
1) A hot & sweaty yoga class that MOVES!
2) A 30 minute run, jog, or power walk with 10 one minute “all out”sprints mixed in.
3) A total body fitness class that incorporates cardio intervals, body weight and resistance training work, core work, balance and flexibility exercises.
4) If you’re stuck at home this morning, that’s not an excuse not to move. Get your workout shoes on and use the stairs for cardio, dance your butt off to your favorite tunes, use the kitchen sink for squats and pushups, the floor for plank holds and more push ups and core work. Get creative!
5) Check out U tube for an unlimited supply of interval training style workouts.
6) Do you own a jump rope, hula hoop, one set of dumb bells and a piece of side-walk-chalk? Imagine the possibilities and make them a reality!
Click on an HIIT workout below that we enjoy and GO!
Al & Sam